Monday, April 5, 2021

SECOND ANNIVERSARY: CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Cheers to Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary.

Its Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary!


Two years ago today, I did the very first blog post "CREATING MY REALITY" on April 5, 2019. The pangs of nostalgia that are consuming me like a 'soothing fire' burning in my soul right now are such an unfathomable feeling that only those who have witnessed a dream come true can relate with.

51 posts, 3,710 views and 490 responses later, Patie Polly's Take has given me nothing but an incredible feeling and platform to share life's tales with you all, to inspire you, encourage you, make you sad sometimes (I know) but in a cool way, make you smile, and all those things that I made you feel with each blog you read.

An average 72 people reading each post is something I only imagined but here we are, thank you for making my dreams come true.

My goal was to connect with people that I have never even met, alongside those that I have had a chance to interact with physically, give some girl somewhere in the world assurance that they are not the only ones going through certain situations, feeling the way they feel and certainly, having dreams that seem beyond their reach.

Thank you for being part of this reality-ship and giving me your time, data, love, support, and sharing with me your take on all that I have put out there. It's been a beautiful thing, a lovely experience. I don't want to make this seem like I will never write again, no, these are things engraved on my heart and I would be lying if I said I will never share something entirely about me.

I am, however, transitioning into something more professional, more of all around content that I hope will excite you, much more of stories and things that are not necessarily out of my personal experience but rather what I have learned along the way and what you might need.

At this point, I am also trying to figure out how this is going to work but what I am sure of is, at least you know me personally, somehow, and that's all I ever wanted, to make a connection with you all and lay a foundation for bigger things that the heavens will bless me, us with.

To all of you who have loved me this much thus far!


To all those that got personal with me on various issues and topics, I am forever grateful, those that made it a point to read and comment on the posts, may the Universe work in your favour, to everyone that has and is still part of the ship, I can't thank you enough and I hope, that as we transition into bigger platforms, you will still sail aboard this very ship with me. You make me the person I wanted to be years ago and your support is priceless.

To everyone who has advised me on various dilemmas, you are the best the world could offer me. To all those who constantly reminded me of how long I was taking minus posting, you sure are my ride or die's and your nudging tactics still make me smile.

I will be posting stuff here and on MEDIUM under Patiepolly, and any other platforms that I might get on, I will always find a way to share life with you guys. Its the reason my heart still beats, its what I was made for, to be your company even during the cold nights when you are curled up on your couch and the hyper Fridays when you are vibing along with your can of beer.

I will begin on a beautiful love story series that I hope you will enjoy too. I haven't decided on the schedule or title or setup but I feel the urge at the back of my mind, I can't ignore it and hopefully, sooner than later, the pieces will fall into the right places and I will take off with the most romantic tale I have been planning to serve you guys.

But for now, all I have for you is appreciation for being who you are to me, the best audience life has blessed me with, I might be a loner but when I'm typing these stories on the keyboard, I feel like a successful rock star that just worked up a massive crowd. This is the happiest stage for me and I hope you, my beloveds, find joy in reading my funny escapades and normal encounters just like I would love it to be.

See you again, hopefully sooner than later. Love you all,

                                                                                           Patie.


2 comments:

  1. Happy second anniversary my dear. I am one of those who always wait on you however long sometimes you take without posting a thing. Now waiting for those love and romantic stories. Happy anniversary once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your unwavering support, darling. I hope the wait is always worth it,.....thank you again.

      Delete

SECOND ANNIVERSARY: CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Cheers to Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary. Its Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary! Two years ago today, I did t...