Thursday, January 23, 2020

IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL!

Hello and welcome back to yet another interesting blog. So last year, i happened to meet someone who has atleast 50 % of the same likes and hobbies like me.  It was in those rare and not the best circumstances to meet a person who would later be so meaningful to you.

Love, Lies, Crime, Passion all in between two covers!


While we recruited some new people at my place of work, it was a huge number and we decided that only those who are competent would stay. This girl(who is now my good buddy) was still a student but she took up the chance and was retained.

Due to busy schedules with school and stuff,....or for reasons best known to her,...she didn't keep up and somehow i was asked to let her know that unfortunately, she wouldn't be with us anymore. It was heartbreaking for me, because i personally understood her since we had  some stuff in common. She is an excellent passionate writer and she loves wrestling, just like i do..ulululu. See, there is always a good in every bad, if that makes sense.

After giving her the bad news, she seemed not so bothered and i figured out i would talk to her some more. I asked her if we could still be friends even when the work situation had gone south, she said, "sure, ofcourse, we will keep in touch."

Prossy Nansubuga, my other favorite writer


Days later, i learnt that she is running an e-book and i was dying to read it! Ladies and gentlemen, Ms Prossy Merilyn Nansubuga introduced me to some terrific character, a one Mayson Ssimbwa in her book, "MINE, YOURS" and i have grown fond of him ever since till the last chapter.

Being born an identical twin to a brother- Elijah Ssimbwa, came with some highs and lows. Mayson is an established and smart defense lawyer whose prominence reaches 'far lands.' Like any other man, he has his routine cravings for women, only that his level of 'man-hoeing' is so outlandish! He has mastered the one night stand ishh just like he has, the art of saving his criminal clients.

Also, being a twin brother, Elijah figured out he could use Mayson's assistance in keeping his marriage together. Mayson was the right person to keep Mia(Elijah's woman) company while he(Elijah) made his rounds with the patients. Elijah is a seasoned doctor.

This wasn't a bad idea until Mayson forgot his manners in his bathroom and brought his defense tactics into Mia's bedroom, devouring her, just like he did the prosecution, during Noelle's case. You don't wanna have these pictures in your head, just grab the book and go in right ahead.

Them Bad Bougie Bitch looks


This night was the beginning of yet another scandal that went on in the Ssimbwa family, silently but violently, seeing Mayson plead guilty to the assassination of one of his ex girlfriends, rather one night stand partners,....and a mother to his daughter. Just like you, everyone wondered how a lawyer like Mayson could go down minus putting up a fight.

Fast forward, if you think Mayson was one to die like a bug under a shoe, you are wrong and likewise, while Elijah might seem like the holy grail, there is more to him than just a man who can poison his babymama and a child too.

Oh, and never be fooled that a woman can't tell her husband apart from his identical twin brother, but why did Mia let Mayson screw her like there was no tomorrow? Wondering how this came about? GO READ THE BOOK! Wattpad has got you covered and also its only $9.99 for the Kindle version if you wanna support a sister.

Who said i would leave all the spotlight to Prossy? HAHA


As for me, i am team Mayson all the way, and i love his character despite his way too many flaws. If you think its impossible to love a criminal, ask yourself how the Stockholm Syndrome came about. I'm out, see you next Friday and checkout my girl's book, you will love it, i promise.


19 comments:

  1. Tbh, I have had tears in my eyes reading this blog. This is everything Patience. You've no idea what you have done but I will tell you, you just empowered a girl to think she can take over the world with just her pen and paper. Thank you dear❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too for allowing me to be your friend and letting me in to your creative universe. In a world full of criticism and filters, you might want to have someone looking out for you, i would love it too. So i do it for whoever needs it. Proud of you!

      Delete
  2. Aww
    You two girls have a cute character
    You deserve me ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. Deserve you? I don't know about that, prove it, haha. Thanks for reading though, i appreciate.

      Delete
  3. Oba i am team who? Am lovin the work.
    When it's movie time, may I feature please? Sister talk to friend for me. Hehehehs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhehe,...so many teams to be on. Not Elijah's though, because,....actually, Elijah is the bad guy.

      Delete
    2. You will surely feature... with God's grace❤

      Delete
    3. eh,...i wanna feature in too,...oh, Prossy, meet Hope, my brother! What a way to introduce people...

      Delete
  4. Oooo my this is amazing, have read the book MINE YOURS trust me its that book you can drown in from morning till evening, I really like the vivid description Nansubuga employs in her work. She triggers the emotions in you! I must say am proud of her too!! And oo my!! she is my friend too!!! Patie have you read "Memories of the Sun"? You should its also very intriguing too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, Dorah Kits, i have a funny secret about you that i learned today from Prossy.

      Secondly, i have seen memories of the sun though i havent read, but i will definitely do so. Welcome to Patie Polly's Take! Glad we have a mutual friendship now, haha.

      Delete
    2. @dorakits, you know I love you and thanks for always reading my work and giving me constructive criticism. If you remember well, you pushed me to write, when I told you I had movies in my head. Thanks buddy... Patience I will buy you a chocolate cake after you buy mine😍

      Delete
  5. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. I love it lots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow my first time here but already in love to read more content of this kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by, I hope you like it more as I continue to bring more of these. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! Come again, there is more. πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete

SECOND ANNIVERSARY: CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Cheers to Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary. Its Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary! Two years ago today, I did t...