Thursday, January 16, 2020

LOVE WINS; MEET THE BYARUHANGAS

Hello everybody and welcome back to the blog guys! Hope y'all are doing okay and you had a good time during the holidays. Glad i'm back from my break too,....haha, seemed like forever, but anyways, WELCOME ABOARD another decade of breakthroughs, prosperity and a new beginning to a great life.

Mr &Mrs Byaruhanga


Greetings aside, i wanna bring you up to speed with how my holiday rolled on like crazy, and the love story of a person so dear to me; Ladies and gentlemen, my darling brother Hope Byaruhanga...drum roll please...!

On the 14th of December, 2019, Hope and Doreen(my sister in-law) said I DO to each other, on a day whose sun shone a little more brighter, the winds blew a bit more gently and if I am being honest, everybody's emotions got a little 'boil' than the usual. People were being nice to one another-even those whose ego is usually their first name!

Now, as everybody clutched to their breasts, at a church service attended by a few selected friends and family, my sister-in-law to be, gazed up at my brother who looked a bit more handsome than usual, and said, TO FOREVER WITH YOU! Hope, whose grinning face sparkled more than just love and admiration, radiated nothing but a feeling of being COMPLETE and some other powerful aura that seemed to have the ability to smash down the universe!

To have, to hold, to cherish, Till death do us part


I, and the other five bridesmaids sat still, bouquets close to our chests as we witnessed the most powerful moment in the lives of two enchanting lovers. As for me, it was different, apart from feeling weird about being in a long burgundy dress, there are hot tears that stung my eyes every now and then but i couldn't let them fall, just so i didn't have to explain my unruly emotions that got the best of me to people.

Such an amazing soul! Blessing


Also, being in company of beautiful girls like Blessing,Praise, Evelyn, Brenda and the other one whose name was too tricky for me to get, was a different feeling. I didn't know how to behave!!!
Was i supposed to talk about wrestling(that i enjoy) or just listen to whatever convo they introduced?

I got that bump on my ass, damnn, third from left.


Well, fast forward; we had a photo session and headed to the reception after church. Then came my worst segment of all parties! I don't enjoy dancing, later on to songs like "Sema asante by Yemi Alade" which suited the moment, it being a 'born again' event. "It's your wedding day" is that one song that won't miss at a wedding party, and so we danced to that too, damnnnnn!

No comment


Fast forward, again, haha....i had to give a speech, since i'm the one and only sister to the groom and while i did so, a minute in, i started crying,.....and Spear, my young brother held my hand, in a reassuring manner so i calmed down. I lifted my dress and back to my seat i moved. A one Blessing, asked me, "Did you get that speech off head?" To which i replied,"yes" and she said,"i love you more for that." Ulululu, someone hold my mule!!

Your girl was in a dress for the second time in 2019


Long story short, i now have a sister that i never had growing up and guys, you gotta wait for my wedding.....if it ever happens,...probably in 2023,...and as usual, i will spill the tea myself! I hope you enjoy this, probably revisit memories of a wedding you attended. Otherwise, i will see you again next Friday and i promise to be consistent.

Hiatus is done!  Who is wedding soon so i can cover their event???



15 comments:

  1. You looked amazing in your dress. Happy for the new couple. May God bless them always. Love wins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so much.congs to the brides

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much darling sister. My wife and I are so grateful for the memories. So glad we have you.

    My bu eyes were all wide open looking for the buffet paragraph and the cake and honeymoon. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,... couldn't narrate it all, wanted it a bit short. I didn't have any cake or buffet photos either. But you are welcome!

      Delete
  4. I wish you the best Hope and Doreen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naye me I want to know, what was that speech you got off head that left Blessing amazed. Anyway, that aside, I must say I am shocked to see you in a dress. Much as it was wedding, I would expect to see you in 👖 jeans 🤣😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I thanked my brother for sharing his pocket money with us, and for taking care of us, the best way he knew how.
      About the dress,..hmmm...that day was too special for jeans!🤣

      Delete

SECOND ANNIVERSARY: CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Cheers to Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary. Its Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary! Two years ago today, I did t...