Friday, December 6, 2019

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Y'ALL, 20TENS ARE OVER!

It's the most beautiful time of the year, Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer....well, we all love that, don't we?
Like you, i'm also grateful that i get to see yet another December, the last December of the Decade, how cool is that?

Have a beautiful beautiful holiday season.


With so much happening in the world; the weather catastrophes, the endless political drama, people dying of hunger, families tearing apart,..and so on, WHO AM I THAT I AM STILL HERE, FULL OF LIFE AND EVERYTHING?

Maybe we have encountered rough days and sleepless nights have been expended, but all that matters and the single reason we should be thankful to heavens is the GIFT OF THE PRICELESS LIFE! Satisfied or not, we have to celebrate the little that we have accomplished this year and the much we hope to get done with as the year winds up.

Oh, before i forget, DID YOU KNOW WE ARE COMPLETING YET ANOTHER DECADE? Yap, the 2010s are over! Yo, we're only getting older, and i have been thinking about it lately. Does it ever drive you crazy, JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES?

As odd as it sounds, me and my generation, the ones that luckily made it to the surface of the wide wild world in the 1990s.....oh mehnnn, that even sounds so freakin old, we are now responsible people, we are out of our parents' nests (oh, sorry if you are still washing family dishes), we now have to bend low for our bosses not teachers and lecturers, we set alarms to rush and catch a taxi to work not be late for the annoying Media ethics lecture,....blah blah

DO YOU LIKE THE CHANGE?
Personally, I sure do! I love all this that is turning around. Even when i am not excited about X-mas anymore, well, because i spend my own money not my dad's.....i like it all, and i hope you embrace it too and make it work, somehow!

From me to you, happy holidays.


I want this as short as it can be, because i have lots of stuff to attend to. I know you too are handling something. My bills are still pending, have you cleared yours? Haha, i am off to make smart calculations, you know,...December expenses are calling. I hope you plan wiser this time.

Alright, i want to wish y'all the best of the holiday season, go be with the people you love, LOVE THEM IMMENSELY and let them know they have space in your heart. Those stuck in toxic situationships, i hope God will give you a clear path out of the maze. Go have fun, drink if you wanna, its time to get 'WASTED' because we deserve the break!

While on break, i will be doing more of these shots!


As for me and my house: Patie Polly's Take, we are on hiatus till January 2020! I have put up 31 blog posts this year, i thank you for the unending support and hope to see you, when we usher in 2020. I love you all and wish you nothing but the ABSOLUTE BEST OF EVERYTHING.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY, HUGS X KISSES.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the decade is finally coming to an end. It's been 10 years of laughs and cries, ups and downs, transition from world of education to world of work, name it. The more the 10 years came closer to the end, the more my minds grew. I must say a lot happened including things I should have avoided but because of the nature of environment and people around me, I could not avoid them, crazy notorious acts that made me learn lessons to change into yet another person. Oh my God, this shall ever be a decade for me to remember.

    ReplyDelete

SECOND ANNIVERSARY: CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Cheers to Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary. Its Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary! Two years ago today, I did t...