Friday, May 17, 2019

A DEDICATION TO ALL THE LOVELY MOTHERS!

Hello and welcome back to the blog guys.
TGIF


 I hope all is well and you are in line to having a part of your new year's resolutions covered,...hey it's mid May already! Gosh, how time zooms. It seems like yesterday when i was out at church waiting for the fireworks to spark, get my blessing and boom, dive right into 2019. Here we are taking on day by day and reaching for the utmost satisfaction in all we set our hands on. How far have you gone with yours?

Well, a little throw back, last Sunday was Mother's Day and up to now, i still feel the fresh breathe of that undying love and affection that people displayed to their mothers, aunties, step mothers, wives and the dad's (who happen to be both!) My mother and i talked and we had a share of the day's laughter. I must say, a mother's love is indescribable! Cheers to all the mothers reading this, i wish nothing but the best for you. You are reason we wake up with hope and security around us, even when the demons of hatred, jealousy, loss , failure, loneliness.....haunt us as we go out to face the world, one thing for sure is: When you open the door to us and give us that re-assuring embrace, we are safer than we will ever be, even when we are guarded by the most fierce armies.

Where Are All The Slender Beings @?


When i was younger, i didn't comprehend why our mother was kinda hard on us(my two brothers and i) why she stopped us from playing with some kids, why she had to force us to take our de-worming tabs(we hated that part so much), why she forced us to take afternoon naps, why she punished me when i fought with my little brother(haha,...i remember this day vividly) all that. But now that i'm old and know better, i clearly see the millions of reasons why she did what she did, the way she did. All she wanted was to protect us from the harsh weather of the world while our skin wasn't hard enough to take it yet. I know now, more than everybody else, that our mother gave up everything  for us, signed up her entire life to making us happy people, responsible and kind. This brings me to tears because i now understand that "She laid down for the good of us, what she had the right to claim for herself." I love you mother, my heart breaks easily and safely when your hands are down here to patch it up together and fix it once more!
I dedicate this quote ↑(by yours truly, myself) to all the mothers who have nursed their children's broken hearts and filled up the empty holes left in the hearts by whoever and whatever.

I owe the best decisions I have ever made to my mother's guidance and the mere fact that our mothers have seen us and felt us right from the first kick, they know even more than we will learn about ourselves. A worrier is a woman, the strength that shoulders every burden with lips that utter no complaint, the hands that are forever warm to welcome a child even when they have been the worst of nightmares! How insatiable is a mother's longing for her child!

For some reason, when we are growing up, we feel like our mothers are getting way too nosy and meddling in our business but have you ever encountered a tough situation and you wish your mum could get nosy and be part of what you are going through? I have woken up some days and wished my mum could read my thoughts without me having to narrate my ordeal. What do I have, that I don't owe to my mother? Little or nothing at all!⥞  (Another One)

The Lighting Though,.....Not Good


Alright guys, I hope we all can somehow relate to this "Dedication to all mothers." I have shared some lines with my mother, I hope u can share with yours too. If you are a mother right here,.. receive my heart felt hugs, hands down, you are our heroes. Let's all remind our mothers of how much they mean to us and how we are forever indebted to them for each sacrifice they have made for us to be the persons we have become. Let's love them unconditionally  each day, it's the least we can pay them anyway. And to the departed souls, let's make them proud, i know they will looking down at us, smiling!

I love you all so much like I have known you since ...... because you are the reason why I wake up and scribble something in my diary every day to eventually share with y'all on a Friday morning.  Thanks for dropping by, catch you next Friday. Lovely weekend!


You can check me out on my social media, just so we can know more about each other
Patie Polly-Facebook
@patiepolly-Twitter
@PatiePolly-Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8LGtJlWZtaiW9B1XyCysw Just created a Patie Polly's Take you tube channel,...click n subscribe so we can diversify this reality-ship.

2 comments:

  1. Mother's love,except for God can not be compared.
    I do cherish the mom's love so much personality. Sister, thanks for that great piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome darling! Days for licking "omulangala"

      Delete

SECOND ANNIVERSARY: CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Cheers to Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary. Its Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary! Two years ago today, I did t...