Friday, November 8, 2019

QUICK UPDATE ON LIFE


Hello, I'm glad you dropped by, I appreciate you so much. It's been a minute, I didn't post last Friday, but here we are, let's get rolling.

For the love of chimpreports.


So today, I thought I would bring you up to speed with what's going on with me, life and stuff. Last week was a super fixed one for me, work work work and exhaustion. It's the very reason I didn't have some time off to do this.

While I was struggling to hit off deadlines and take on my other responsibilities, I noticed that at the end of the day, I started to complain a little bit, that's human(or is it?)

On a Monday evening, I was working late, 8:50 pm caught up with me while I still tried to cover my work load for the day. With cars honking annoyingly down at the road, the rustle of the wind against leaves, lights on and dusk dull, I sat still.

Looking at the deserted seats at our work station and one bulb flickering (for God knows what), I sighed and closed my eyes, and what came to me, was a feeling of gratefulness, fulfillment and Thanksgiving.

I was tired and kinda lonely but so happy to have a job. I was suddenly whisked off to a an imaginary place with such a calm aura, where I drowned in an avalanche of positive thoughts, affirmations and utmost satisfaction. I felt the need to thank my creator for making up all these years so special FOR ME!

Many a times, when we are faced with new challenges in what we do, we feel like maybe we have not done enough, maybe we ain't smart enough, maybe we can only do certain things and leave the others for whoever. We start to grumble and forget to be thankful for the mere fact that we are where we're, we are alive, and we are still breathing pricelessly.

A little Patie Polly for your Friday


Beautiful people, I am learning to digest the positive, even if it were only 1% of a whole disgusting situation, I chose to take the little ray of light that shines through the narrowest crack of the dark encasement. It relieves me of worry (which we tend to focus on so much) and gives me an ounce of strength anew to carry on.

As we draw close to finishing the year, I believe that I have tried to work on the parts of my life that are still sheltered off, under construction. Getting more into me and letting go of the external pressure that the world will forever exert on us. It's a good place, you should visit your inner self too.

This is to encourage you to hang in there, even when there seems to be no light in your path right now, focus on the ambient light and keep trudging on, with time, your eyes will fully adjust to that little light and that's how you will push through.

Don't be like Cinderella, waiting on on some prince to save her, just try and find yourself in that seemingly lost place and revise your bearings once more. The Cinderella syndrome will only bring you a prince who is after your fairly godmother's bracelet, once he has it off you, the clock will hit midnight and your virtual world will crush to bits. Be your own wonder woman, be your own Superman.

How much do you know about the urban term "Cinderella syndrome"?


I'm not there yet, I'm also trying to lay foundations where I can raise a castle and rule my empire, we can learn through this together, trust me!
I love you guys, leave a comment with that powerful message that can help a brother, a sister to feel better today, merci!

7 comments:

  1. Loving the new energy, go girl. It takes great courage to always be positive, no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of love from me to you my little sister of whom I am well pleased. You have raised my spirit high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too brother. Thanks for checking in always!

      Delete
  3. I love the energy... Positivity all the way!😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, at least if we didn't this in Feb, let's pull it off for the two last months of the year. Thanks for reading, always!

      Delete

SECOND ANNIVERSARY: CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Cheers to Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary. Its Patie Polly's Take's second anniversary! Two years ago today, I did t...